Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:23:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Salvage Project Experience  (Read 39639 times)
OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2018, 08:38:53 pm »

The last thing We worry about is tax right off. The agenda here is obviously to damage, NOT protect. That is not only phony, but absurd. I’m a business man, and have extensive experience in tax right off. The ministry your forum is attacking is not only above the level looked at, but considered what the laws are intended. The FACT that you and others try and manipulate a legitimate ministry only hurts all ministry. It’s obvious this forum will do whatever it can to damage or curtail what it can that is in any way involved or related to a GMC organization. This is shortsighted to say the least, as the issues brought up here very rarely depict reality today. Do you even consider those who are saved through a ministry such as this? What is the extent of your agenda? Can you not see or except any perspective of the souls touched? Do You really need to attack what is good? This in itself shows the integrity of this forum.

Cool. Experience with tax “right” offs. How about write-offs? Any experience with those? If so, could you explain to me how having correct tax information on a website would be difficult to do? And if it is not difficult, why doesn’t Jeromy just do it? Correcting that info will certainly not lead to *fewer* souls being saved, will it?

Oh yeah, the politically correct monitor of the forum. Explain to me why this is any of your business! Do you have ANY compassion for the lost? Where is the line you draw between saving souls and being politically correct?

Politically correct?? This has nothing to do with that. It is about obeying the law! Either you are purposely mudding the topic or you have been indoctrinated to the point that you don't believe in following the law! Do you understand that claiming to be tax exempt when you are not is a criminal action? Do you support the Darlings in committing crimes?
PietWowo
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2018, 08:46:35 pm »

The last thing We worry about is tax right off. The agenda here is obviously to damage, NOT protect. That is not only phony, but absurd. I’m a business man, and have extensive experience in tax right off. The ministry your forum is attacking is not only above the level looked at, but considered what the laws are intended. The FACT that you and others try and manipulate a legitimate ministry only hurts all ministry. It’s obvious this forum will do whatever it can to damage or curtail what it can that is in any way involved or related to a GMC organization. This is shortsighted to say the least, as the issues brought up here very rarely depict reality today. Do you even consider those who are saved through a ministry such as this? What is the extent of your agenda? Can you not see or except any perspective of the souls touched? Do You really need to attack what is good? This in itself shows the integrity of this forum.

Cool. Experience with tax “right” offs. How about write-offs? Any experience with those? If so, could you explain to me how having correct tax information on a website would be difficult to do? And if it is not difficult, why doesn’t Jeromy just do it? Correcting that info will certainly not lead to *fewer* souls being saved, will it?

Oh yeah, the politically correct monitor of the forum. Explain to me why this is any of your business! Do you have ANY compassion for the lost? Where is the line you draw between saving souls and being politically correct?

Politically correct?? This has nothing to do with that. It is about obeying the law! Either you are purposely mudding the topic or you have been indoctrinated to the point that you don't believe in following the law! Do you understand that claiming to be tax exempt when you are not is a criminal action? Do you support the Darlings in committing crimes?

Now, the entire Darling family is committing crimes..... Are they robbing banks? I'm surprised that you don't call Mark Darling the Godfather!!!
Truality
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2018, 08:55:46 pm »

My only post to you, Seek all that is good, not what you would precisely assume to be corrupt or bad. That is Biblical. Gossip:  casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people,typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.        A person who likes talking about other people’s private lives.      Verb- engage in gossip

OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2018, 09:34:39 pm »

Now, the entire Darling family is committing crimes..... Are they robbing banks? I'm surprised that you don't call Mark Darling the Godfather!!!

Your callous attitude is wicked! You can use fallacies to ridicule the criminal activities of the Darlings but your hard heart toward their sin condemns you.

How did you get to the place in your mind and soul that you not only turn a blind eye to sin and criminal activities of the Darlings but you would ridicule those who would do the Godly thing and hold them accountable lest their soul should be lost.

People in cults defend their leaders especially when the leaders break the law. People in churches do not let their leaders live in sin. You act as a person in a cult, not a church.
Truality

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2018, 09:34:57 pm »

PWW did a new account..refuses to go away..his side kick soon to follow....Troll Life rules

Ghost- You come across as someone who is in serious turmoil. You have pain, I understand. But you truly come across as a sycophant. For your own sake, seek help brother.  
Truality

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2018, 09:42:30 pm »

OneOfMany, You have serious issues man. You will NOT find help here.
Seriously, seek Godly help!
PietWowo
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2018, 11:00:19 pm »

PWW did a new account..refuses to go away..his side kick soon to follow....Troll Life rules

Wow, that's a great idea. I should do that!!!  Your name is ghost...
looking4answers

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2018, 11:10:08 pm »

Has anyone considered that possibly this non profit status issue has been fixed already, but that maybe our super speedy and efficient government has not updated their records as of yet?  

It seems to be a whole lot of fuss over something that was possibly an oversight and maybe has already been remedied.  And now all the Darlings are "criminals" due to this?
Ghost
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2018, 03:58:13 am »

Wow..truly delusional..taking on so many personalities... akin to  a Jerry louis 1960's comedy..we all know the Legion of doom..the followers of the fallen tree and mark darling...their aim for so called revenge and bring this site down..I guess when your a low life loser..like the democrats now..antifa...you cannot put anything past you..oh..i but i know who you are personally...troll on...troll life rules..more power to you..get a life..i guess..defending Serena Williams all those years....paid representation i might add....kept you in the game..your passion...now you make mark Darling and the fallen tree your cause...you are really delusional...i guess you set the record for being banned from Yahoo..then coming back in different personna's the very next day..wave after wave..like a bad dream...your reputation precedes you....so this little forum a piece of cake for you..dismantling it one negative comment..post..lie..distorted truths..falsehoods at a time.....later dude ..i am checking out...I will always  continue to defend the truth..however slanderous that is to you and your kind....no more post from me....the Admins here refuse to take action...kind of like letting christians being persecuted and burned at the stake...sad to say..life goes on..... he is actually paying you for your time spent on this revenge project...nice....rock on  DEMON....
OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2018, 04:26:41 am »

Has anyone considered that possibly this non profit status issue has been fixed already, but that maybe our super speedy and efficient government has not updated their records as of yet?  

It seems to be a whole lot of fuss over something that was possibly an oversight and maybe has already been remedied.  And now all the Darlings are "criminals" due to this?

Why yes I did consider that. So I called the IRS. Nothing has been remedied. The IRS takes very seriously that the website is committing fraud. Look up the law.
Isthisreal?
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2018, 06:10:47 am »

You called them out of love and concern? Now your good deed has been done. Why the constant nitpicking? What is Casper's issue? The Darlings are gone.   
Isthisreal?
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2018, 06:49:42 am »

To take the time to actually call the IRS about a  ministry  you will never donate to, run by people you have never met. That takes some serious dedication and committment. Can you imagine how wonderful it would be if the suffering and forgotten won't be ministered to? Christain victory at it's finest!
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2018, 07:08:12 am »

If you re-read my post, you will see that I did in fact point this out as a possibility.

However, even if the tax-exempt status has been remedied, the fact remains that false information was allowed to stand on the Salvage website for a considerable amount of time after the revocation. That points to a problem of character.  Scripturally, our character is an inherent part of our witness.
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2018, 07:11:23 am »

To take the time to actually call the IRS about a  ministry  you will never donate to, run by people you have never met. That takes some serious dedication and committment. Can you imagine how wonderful it would be if the suffering and forgotten won't be ministered to? Christain victory at it's finest!

But we could say the same thing to you. To take time to argue on a forum you don't agree with, when you could be doing something you actually believe in, is no different than what you've accused OnOfMany of doing.
Truality

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2018, 07:42:05 am »

If you re-read my post, you will see that I did in fact point this out as a possibility.

However, even if the tax-exempt status has been remedied, the fact remains that false information was allowed to stand on the Salvage website for a considerable amount of time after the revocation. That points to a problem of character.  Scripturally, our character is an inherent part of our witness.

Hulda, for goodness sake, stop and think this through. The issue, tax exempt, is in place as a law for a purpose, not a law to Lord over people trying to help other people. Sure, some, mostly non Christian entities want to destroy this tax WRITE off for ministry etc., but FACT is quite obvious that this ministry IS involved in doing precisely what this law is based on. You and your cohort’s problem is your microscopic quest to smear and or destroy anything to do with the name Darling.  How about getting back to your self proclaimed purpose here, sharing exactly why your here. And don’t leave out the details from all sides of the issue that would cause you to seek malicious attacks against other Christians. I have read your accusations of what brought you here, and wonder if you base your whole thought process from the long ago past definitions ?  A few claim I’m just another avatar of the same person here. Sorry but any DAY is incorrect, and I will not be here long. I have said what I desired, and that’s enough. Unlike this forum that must be as an addiction to some, repeating the never ending attacks with the claim of helping, the most evident absurdity. May as well lecture on a dinosaur stepping on your foot while your at it.
Gracetoyou
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2018, 07:56:48 am »

Hulda, for goodness sake, stop and think this through. The issue, tax exempt, is in place as a law for a purpose, not a law to Lord over people trying to help other people. Sure, some, mostly non Christian entities want to destroy this tax WRITE off for ministry etc., but FACT is quite obvious that this ministry IS involved in doing precisely what this law is based on. You and your cohort’s problem is your microscopic quest to smear and or destroy anything to do with the name Darling.  How about getting back to your self proclaimed purpose here, sharing exactly why your here. And don’t leave out the details from all sides of the issue that would cause you to seek malicious attacks against other Christians. I have read your accusations of what brought you here, and wonder if you base your whole thought process from the long ago past definitions ?  A few claim I’m just another avatar of the same person here. Sorry but any DAY is incorrect, and I will not be here long. I have said what I desired, and that’s enough. Unlike this forum that must be as an addiction to some, repeating the never ending attacks with the claim of helping, the most evident absurdity. May as well lecture on a dinosaur stepping on your foot while your at it.

Yes and you go back to your cult..
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2018, 08:00:42 am »

Truality, it would take Jeromy or any other web programmer about five minutes to correct and update the website. Why are you here endlessly typing away and harping at us for pointing out the facts? If you know Jeromy, go to him and speak the truth in love. Tell him to get his house in order. He can make this go away with less effort than it took you to write any one of your posts here.
OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2018, 08:10:53 am »

Hulda, for goodness sake, stop and think this through. The issue, tax exempt, is in place as a law for a purpose, not a law to Lord over people trying to help other people.

Wow. To see you put in writing that it is permissible to break the law if you are in ministry and do good things explains why people support the Darlings in spite of their proven sinful acts. Acts that according to scripture make them unfit for ministry. Just wow.
Truality

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2018, 08:23:09 am »

Truality, it would take Jeromy or any other web programmer about five minutes to correct and update the website. Why are you here endlessly typing away and harping at us for pointing out the facts? If you know Jeromy, go to him and speak the truth in love. Tell him to get his house in order. He can make this go away with less effort than it took you to write any one of your posts here.

What makes it your business? As I already pointed out there is nothing illegal going on. You have much more serious issues in your own life maybe?  Do you really think this smear campaign is something Jesus would endorse? You can try and justify what is obviously an agenda to tear down, but honestly, you have to admit you and a few others here zero in on any snippets of gossip that will smear a Darling. NOTHING good will come from it.
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2018, 08:28:44 am »

Whether it's legal to falsely claim tax-exempt status is not the issue. The issue is the heart. If you care about Jeromy as a man of character and a witness for Christ, go to him in love and urge him to correct the false information on his website.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: