Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:52:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Text of Mark Darling's "In Defense of My Honor" if you don't want to click  (Read 20775 times)
ReaperofGCM
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2018, 09:53:41 am »

Point #4 made by Mark Darling is such a bs response.

4. When being interviewed by the investigator in this investigation, with my attorney present to be an eyewitness to my interrogation, I was asked by the investigator, Mark, have you ever met alone with women? I respectfully said, Before I answer, may I ask you a question? She said yes. I asked, What do you mean by alone? She seemed taken aback I would ask such a question.

Taken straight from Evergreens website- Meeting with female congregants. Since Evergreens inception, it's pastors have held to a verbal code of conduct of not meeting alone with female congregants. Alone means an intentionally private setting; without a 3rd party present, or without other known persons nearby and easily accessible. Credible female witnesses came forward in the investigation and testified Mark Darling met with them alone, prior to 2001. Beyond the investigation, there have been additional women and current attenders who have claimed to have met with Mark in an intentionally private setting.

So there you go Mark, that's what "alone" means. Seriously....
Heidi
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2018, 07:07:33 pm »

When the investigator asked me if I had been alone with Mark Darling , I simply told the truth and said yes.  No definition was needed. 
Linda
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 08:20:45 am »

Heidi told me about the basement counseling sessions at least 6 years ago. Long before there were accusations of improper behavior with others. I believe her.

The question Mark didnt ask the attorney was, If I am counseling in the basement and my family is upstairs, would that be considered alone?

In point number 12 Mark mentions that in the course of counseling people, sometimes they talk about sexual things, or immoral things they have done. Is he saying that with his children in earshot, people talked about their sex lives and sexual sin? That would be inappropriate on many levels.

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
Rebel in a Good Way
Private Forum Access

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 10:25:21 am »

Yeah, this one made me think of Bill Clinton's impeachment trial where he discusses the definition of the word "is." 

And of course Mark adds nice descriptors in this point, that the investigator looked "taken aback" (because she was so surprised by his integrity or specificity, or what is his implication?), and that he spoke "respectfully."  Regular ol' Boy Scout, that Mark Darling  Wink

Point #4 made by Mark Darling is such a bs response.

4. When being interviewed by the investigator in this investigation, with my attorney present to be an eyewitness to my interrogation, I was asked by the investigator, Mark, have you ever met alone with women? I respectfully said, Before I answer, may I ask you a question? She said yes. I asked, What do you mean by alone? She seemed taken aback I would ask such a question.

Taken straight from Evergreens website- Meeting with female congregants. Since Evergreens inception, it's pastors have held to a verbal code of conduct of not meeting alone with female congregants. Alone means an intentionally private setting; without a 3rd party present, or without other known persons nearby and easily accessible. Credible female witnesses came forward in the investigation and testified Mark Darling met with them alone, prior to 2001. Beyond the investigation, there have been additional women and current attenders who have claimed to have met with Mark in an intentionally private setting.

So there you go Mark, that's what "alone" means. Seriously....
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2018, 11:05:56 am »

And of course Mark adds nice descriptors in this point, that the investigator looked "taken aback" (because she was so surprised by his integrity or specificity, or what is his implication?), and that he spoke "respectfully."

Or maybe she was just thinking, "Are you really going to try that Clinton stunt with me? Seriously?"

I would have been taken aback, too.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:25:30 pm by Huldah » Logged
Ronaldlork

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2024, 09:18:53 pm »

Ryan Kelly from Santa Clarita was looking for critiquing qualitative research papers

Sidney Williams found the answer to a search query critiquing qualitative research papers

ESSAYERUDITE.COM

critiquing qualitative research papers

whiting fellowship dissertation completion
free business plan medical staffing agency
the wind our enemy essay
cheap creative essay writing service
examples of a thesis paper
top cheap essay ghostwriter services for mba
voice over ip resume
free sample of fresher resume
thesis topics general surgery download
cheap papers writer services for masters
research assistant job description resume
esl university research proposal topics
esl case study writer websites for school
free resume templates for
personal resume skill
essay med school
flickr for thesis
how to list references in a resume
free nursing assistant resume sample
critical thinking school
help writing best reflective essay on trump
do you need a resume for pacsun
resume customer support executive
oxford brookes thesis binding
cheap homework ghostwriter website for university
assignment ghostwriting services us
sales training manager cover letter
childhood obesity causes and effects essay
professional dissertation chapter ghostwriting websites gb
free business plan writing tools
cover letter template for marketing internship
cheap definition essay writing for hire uk
jackie robinson scholarship essay examples
critical essay proofreading website usa
essay about why i deserve a scholarship
sample of thesis proposal in special education
mind world essays in phenomenology and ontology
essays on electronics in school
hr resume objective statements
problem solving editor sites usa
pay for economics course work
sample of a critiquednursing research paper
custom admission essay writer service usa
download free microsoft resume template word
nyu secondary application essays
pre formatted resume template
algebra essay writing service
pygmalion bernard shaw essay
cheap phd papers sample
turabian manual for writers of research papers
academic writing ann hogue
queensu resume
movie business plan sample templates
persuasive paper writing
reflective essay in nursing examples
english writing courses
custom definition essay writing website au

can you pay someone to write a research paper
sample essay on autonomy and dignity
analysis of performance coursework
write a rogerian argument
uc berkeley graduate division dissertation guidelines
reasons essay
apa format citation for online journal article
wsj resume delivery

Danielclida
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 03:36:30 am »

Спасибо за ваше сообщение. Мы ценим ваш комментарий и готовы для вас посодействовать. Если у вас есть какие-либо вспомогательные вопросы или необходима дополнительная информация, не стесняйтесь спрашивать. Вместе мы сделаем наш форум еще  чем какого-либо другого!
https://tvardita.md/article/uchastniki-mezhdunarodnogo-art-festivalya-sozvezdiya-nesebra-vernulis-domoy-s-nagradami

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: