Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:53:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victims and Survivors of Mark Darling's Abuse  (Read 21510 times)
DarthVader
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 12:47:10 pm »

I have fallen - many times - no need to wait for that shoe to drop  Sad..& if it turns out Mark has, he'll get nothing but sympathy & support from me. 
Rebel in a Good Way
Private Forum Access
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 06:20:16 am »

FWIW Suzanne has said 2 more women have come forward since seeing the news report. 

https://twitter.com/notabystandermn/status/992368659208331266
HughHoney
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2018, 07:29:23 pm »

So the total is 9 women now
Mango
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2018, 09:23:54 am »

So the total is 9 women now

No, it actually isn't 9. I understand that the world is turned upside down, but a man deserves the chance to face his accusers. A tweet by Suzanne does not equate to accusors.
Rebel in a Good Way
Private Forum Access
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2018, 02:03:00 pm »

A woman on Facebook, using her own name, wrote "I have shared my personal story with [Suzanne], and informed church leaders of inappropriate words & actions by Mark years ago."  I am not going to reveal her name here, it won't be difficult to find but I am not going to be the one to set her up for harassment.

Suzanne and Natalie told their stories on camera, Fox 9 verified another woman, and another self-identified woman have all said that Mark Darling was inappropriate with them.  So those are 4 women who are tied to 4 separate claims.  The 4th woman did not provide details of what the inappropriate words and actions were, to clarify.
PietWowo
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2020, 10:18:29 pm »

Yes...Sexual Deviant..Pervert..Abuser..Predator Ex Pastor Mark Darling....settting up shop next door like he just moved on with life...like events never happened..was a complete fabrication ..lies..hearsay..false accusations......Strong Disciple....sorry mark you just cannot make it go away like a bad dream..never happened...people and their imagination...no Mark it really happened and you have to be held accountable for your actions...so quit playing pastor..counselor....you  hold no type of creditation..ordination..no degree in psychology..divinity..theology...your practicing quackery..tomfoolery a charlatan..deceiver...snake oil sales man..a fraud..a failure...please leave the young girls alone.......god be the glory

If you're going to talk about God, you should capitalize His Name.... In the Old Testament times, they wouldn't even pronounce His Name. That is also why the Book of Matthew refers to the Kingdom of Heaven, instead of the Kingdom of God.... You capitalized Mark Darling's name, please give God the same courtesy. (Unless you have more respect for Mark Darling than for God, which would be idolatry)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: