Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:43:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hijacked..what..this forum..by who...PWW..Isithisreal  (Read 8650 times)
Ghost
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« on: July 20, 2018, 03:37:07 am »

Hijacked..what..this forum..by who.........PWW.........Isthisreal....why.... psycho low  life loser defenders of the fallen tree and Mark darling...they should  get a life....move on...........  ban them...exile...excommunicate...shun...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:19:14 am by Ghost » Logged
Rebel in a Good Way
Private Forum Access

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 07:30:40 am »

Well, we don't need to act like the cult we are here to discuss so I don't advocate shunning, shaming, and name calling.  We need to live to the standards we expect from others.  That being said, in most other social media formats, these trolls would have been blocked by now, not because differing opinions aren't allowed but because they are disrespectful and cannot abide by the purpose of the forum. But, here we are. 

The great majority of trolls in this situation DID leave once it was revealed that Mark Darling acted in a predatory manner toward women in his church and his co-pastors knew about it and covered it up.  So at least be relieved there are only a few remaining.  Surely they will be rewarded greatly in the new kingdom the Darlings will inevitably create.   Wink

Hijacked..what..this forum..by who.........PWW.........Isthisreal....why.... psycho low  life loser defenders of the fallen tree and Mark darling...they should  get a life....move on...........  ban them...exile...excommunicate...shun...
Ghost

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 08:02:09 am »

Thanks..the intent is just to call them out..have them leave of their own accord...for some..the message just does not sink in...problem with the cereberal cortex...so for all intents and purposes...they need removal....
PietWowo
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 08:34:09 pm »

Well, we don't need to act like the cult we are here to discuss so I don't advocate shunning, shaming, and name calling.  We need to live to the standards we expect from others.  That being said, in most other social media formats, these trolls would have been blocked by now, not because differing opinions aren't allowed but because they are disrespectful and cannot abide by the purpose of the forum. But, here we are. 

The great majority of trolls in this situation DID leave once it was revealed that Mark Darling acted in a predatory manner toward women in his church and his co-pastors knew about it and covered it up.  So at least be relieved there are only a few remaining.  Surely they will be rewarded greatly in the new kingdom the Darlings will inevitably create.   Wink

Hijacked..what..this forum..by who.........PWW.........Isthisreal....why.... psycho low  life loser defenders of the fallen tree and Mark darling...they should  get a life....move on...........  ban them...exile...excommunicate...shun...

I appreciate that Rebel. I kind of thought it was ironic when someone of a board that regularly complains about excommunications called for an excommunication.

Now, about being a troll. Listen, I have installed and managed various forums in the past for actors and shows from Hollywood. In those forums you will get a lot, I mean a lot of traffic and you do get trolls. A troll is not someone, who disagrees with you and makes his points. A troll is someone, who goes on a forum and says things that are obnoxious, generally for the purpose of creating a debate and get people upset. If I said something like: "Everyone who left GCx is a total moron, racist, and sleeps with his mother in law." That would be troll like behaviour. First of all, I don't believe that, and no one in their right mind believes that. It's just to get people riled up. But when I question Suzanne's public statement and talk about what she herself said and reason about that, then I'm just somebody, who disagrees with some people here, maybe even the vast majority of people. When I did the forums for an actor, I would never consider a person, a troll if they posted reasons why they don't like the acting ability of certain actors. That's an opinion.

I've also found that generally people, who are secure in their thinking won't get threatened or get upset by people who disagree with them.
OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 08:40:43 pm »

Well, we don't need to act like the cult we are here to discuss so I don't advocate shunning, shaming, and name calling.  We need to live to the standards we expect from others.  That being said, in most other social media formats, these trolls would have been blocked by now, not because differing opinions aren't allowed but because they are disrespectful and cannot abide by the purpose of the forum. But, here we are.  

The great majority of trolls in this situation DID leave once it was revealed that Mark Darling acted in a predatory manner toward women in his church and his co-pastors knew about it and covered it up.  So at least be relieved there are only a few remaining.  Surely they will be rewarded greatly in the new kingdom the Darlings will inevitably create.   Wink

Hijacked..what..this forum..by who.........PWW.........Isthisreal....why.... psycho low  life loser defenders of the fallen tree and Mark darling...they should  get a life....move on...........  ban them...exile...excommunicate...shun...

I appreciate that Rebel. I kind of thought it was ironic when someone of a board that regularly complains about excommunications called for an excommunication.

Now, about being a troll. Listen, I have installed and managed various forums in the past for actors and shows from Hollywood. In those forums you will get a lot, I mean a lot of traffic and you do get trolls. A troll is not someone, who disagrees with you and makes his points. A troll is someone, who goes on a forum and says things that are obnoxious, generally for the purpose of creating a debate and get people upset. If I said something like: "Everyone who left GCx is a total moron, racist, and sleeps with his mother in law." That would be troll like behaviour. First of all, I don't believe that, and no one in their right mind believes that. It's just to get people riled up. But when I question Suzanne's public statement and talk about what she herself said and reason about that, then I'm just somebody, who disagrees with some people here, maybe even the vast majority of people. When I did the forums for an actor, I would never consider a person, a troll if they posted reasons why they don't like the acting ability of certain actors. That's an opinion.

I've also found that generally people, who are secure in their thinking won't get threatened or get upset by people who disagree with them.

You are a troll.

This is a forum for people who have left GCM and want to discuss their abuse by the church. You are not that person.

You are a troll.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 08:11:57 am by OneOfMany » Logged
PietWowo
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 08:43:58 pm »

You are a troll.

This is a forum for people who have left GCM and want to discuss their abide by the church. You are not that person.

You are a troll.

So, how do you even know whether I have or have not left GCM. BTW, GCM doesn't exist. It's GCC and Reliant right now and it exists out of USA based churches. I'm not even in the USA. So, technically, I have left GCx.
Isthisreal?
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 07:38:45 am »

My mistake! I thought the forum was to complain and gossip about GCC not "discuss". My Bad. Looking through over a decade of slander got me confused.
Linda

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 07:51:26 am »

My mistake! I thought the forum was to complain and gossip about GCC not "discuss". My Bad. Looking through over a decade of slander got me confused.
Happy you see your mistake.

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
Gracetoyou
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 08:05:28 am »

Isthisreal your own church gossips and I’ve been in the room when leaders gospsiped about those who left or about the personal sin a member was struggling with. The decade of slander came from your Idol Mark Darking as he mocked and ridiculed anything and everything that wasn’t gcc as second best, while also asking inappropriate sexual questions to married couples. The current pastors lie now as they try and claim that hey haven’t lost any memebrs over the past 6 months which is a load of B.S considering I know of at least 30 people who have left over the past year. It’s just so sad to see Gods Word abused by untrained, prideful “pastors” who teach commitment to the Church is more important than anything else and validates your Christian walk. I am hopeful however, that now that the darling influence/Jim MCotter Jr. is gone reform can take place and the current “pastors” can hopefully listen to the memebrs and give them a actual role other than being obiedient robots.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 08:20:06 am by Gracetoyou » Logged
OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2018, 08:17:32 am »

You are a troll.

This is a forum for people who have left GCM and want to discuss their abide by the church. You are not that person.

You are a troll.

So, how do you even know whether I have or have not left GCM. BTW, GCM doesn't exist. It's GCC and Reliant right now and it exists out of USA based churches. I'm not even in the USA. So, technically, I have left GCx.

So you not even in the USA. You did not need to come here for support due to abuse you suffered from the church. Yet here you are bashing those who need support and defending ministers who have shown by their actions to be unfit for ministry. That makes you a Troll. And a bully. You might be a Christian but if so you are not behaving as one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: