Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:23:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did anyone here go to Central America?  (Read 1170 times)
Former GCMer
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« on: November 21, 2021, 12:12:26 am »

I'm so thankful I got to go on a missions trip to Guatemala and El Salvador and another to Costa Rica with GCM! After leaving GCM, I later went on a trip to Honduras on a missions trip with our church. I'm so thankful I had these opportunities! These were amazing experiences! I wonder if anyone here went on any of these trips. I've lost touch with most of the folks from GCM. Not looking to go back to GCM! But I have precious memories of those missions trips. <3
Huldah
Private Forum Access
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 10:10:17 am »

Now I'm curious. Mission trips weren't a thing back in my day; we weren't even encouraged to get an education, much less spend money on international travel. What sort of activities did you do on your trips?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: