Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:57:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good memories..  (Read 6613 times)
Ex-GCI
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« on: February 13, 2008, 09:52:47 pm »

..all the really nice deprogrammers and mental health professionals I got to meet after I left!
exshep
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 08:31:59 pm »

Quote from: "Ex-GCI"
..all the really nice deprogrammers and mental health professionals I got to meet after I left!

I can  heartily laugh in agreement.  I knew something was wrong when I could  find more information from cult research groups on the Columbus church than the church itself.   I got a lot of support from CAN, before the Scientology takeover, and Re-Focus.   I met some neat friends along the way.   Your point is well taken.

Had friend in Columbus church 80's and 90s. Member left in 1993  Involved GC in Texas  2005-2007.  Empathy to both  with  positive and negative aspects.
tinpot10
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 12:34:39 am »

Why do you have to meet the mental health professionals? Anyway, congratulate to you!
fake lawn
DevastatedTC
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 06:33:06 am »

With all the warm weather, my lawn has become very, very dry and is dying. It seems like I can't keep it alive!
Does anyone know of an artificial lawn out there? If only there was, I could be healed of all my pains  Kiss Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink

Congratulate to you tinpot!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: