Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:02:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The first time I had true friends  (Read 2770 times)
GreenAndGold
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

I said I'm PROUD to BE a CSU RAM

« on: September 18, 2012, 02:11:23 pm »

My very first small group / D-Team was my freshman year in college was where I had true friends where I could share my true feelings with  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I was always reluctant to try and make new friends because I was teased a lot due to multiple disabilities.

My friends encouraged me when I was having hard times and we had prank-wars that lasted *semesters*! I always joke that my undergrad years were one big Small Group party. Yes, sometimes I felt bad because I had to study and couldn't come to every single outreach event, but spending hours in the dining hall laughing and giggling with my friends was so worth it Smiley

No group is perfect, but I am glad God put me with the college group He did for the friends I still have Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: