Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:23:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: you became them  (Read 988 times)
BS Truth
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« on: July 11, 2020, 12:43:37 am »

"An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived...................Welcome to De-Commissioned, a forum for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, and the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

The forum tab above will take you to the discussion forum. To the right are posts of interest......................there are administrators for this forum...not a ad-hoc right-wing militia against the left-wing  (and leftism in general), like any other dogma, is immune to empirical, rational challenges because, by definition, its postulates are untestable — untestable not because it is impossible to conduct such tests, but because followers of leftist ideology reject any idea of such a test in principle.  (By the way, this is something leftists have in common with Muslims.)  They are mostly true believers; they aggressively reject any attempts to test the foundations of their dogmatic beliefs......................is it us against them...or some people trying to control the De-Commissioned Forum........i don't think so...none of this do as I say..not as I do...yea..i see it...talk about themselves..disparage others..criticize..try to control others in this group..efforts to control their speech...what they think..what they say..their views..their opinions..their very thoughts..even their memories..history....judgemental and run off at the mouth....you have become what you abhor the most....you have become like them...conditioned..mind control....some here want to control the flow...put limits on freedom of speech..( you have the right to your own opinion as long as it agrees with mine)...others want to control what they deem credible or not...they seem to think there is some standard that has to be met here or not before you can post anything (censorship and all)..............................i feel sorry for some of you.. irrelevants....god bless   "
BS Truth
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 12:46:43 am »

if you do not like the topic or content...just keep scrolling......freedom rings...yearning not to be shut out..silenced
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: