Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:29:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Salvage Project Experience  (Read 39651 times)
Truality
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2018, 08:31:25 am »

Hulda, for goodness sake, stop and think this through. The issue, tax exempt, is in place as a law for a purpose, not a law to Lord over people trying to help other people.

Wow. To see you put in writing that it is permissible to break the law if you are in ministry and do good things explains why people support the Darlings in spite of their proven sinful acts. Acts that according to scripture make them unfit for ministry. Just wow.

How is it breaking the law, other than a clerical glitch?  Wow just wow?  I say again to you. You have a serious hate issue going on here. For your own sake, you need to find some positive activity away from this dark place. I see some positive discussion going on about positive life issues here. Could be cover for some worried about exposure, but never the less, positive. Try it, life is much more enjoyable when seeking what is POSITIVE
Huldah
Private Forum Access
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2018, 08:34:47 am »

Jeromy is posting false information on his website. If you care about his witness and his integrity, go to him and urge him to make it right.
Truality

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2018, 08:35:42 am »

Whether it's legal to falsely claim tax-exempt status is not the issue. The issue is the heart. If you care about Jeromy as a man of character and a witness for Christ, go to him in love and urge him to correct the false information on his website.

After all the smearing and retraction from some actually involved in the ministry here, you still think there is an issue?  I’m sorry but that’s actually laughable.
Gracetoyou
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2018, 08:42:08 am »

Truality, it would take Jeromy or any other web programmer about five minutes to correct and update the website. Why are you here endlessly typing away and harping at us for pointing out the facts? If you know Jeromy, go to him and speak the truth in love. Tell him to get his house in order. He can make this go away with less effort than it took you to write any one of your posts here.

What makes it your business? As I already pointed out there is nothing illegal going on. You have much more serious issues in your own life maybe?  Do you really think this smear campaign is something Jesus would endorse? You can try and justify what is obviously an agenda to tear down, but honestly, you have to admit you and a few others here zero in on any snippets of gossip that will smear a Darling. NOTHING good will come from it.

The Darlings gossip and slander people as well if you want to go down that road...
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2018, 08:42:49 am »

Truality, you would rather attack the messengers than face the message. The only one who can fix this is Jeromy. Go urge him to do the right thing. Or, don't, if you really don't care that much about it. Your option. As for me, I prefer to deal in facts, and the fact here is that the Salvage website continues to publish false information. If you don't consider that a problem, that's on you.
Truality

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2018, 08:51:32 am »

Truality, you would rather attack the messengers than face the message. The only one who can fix this is Jeromy. Go urge him to do the right thing. Or, don't, if you really don't care that much about it. Your option. As for me, I prefer to deal in facts, and the fact here is that the Salvage website continues to publish false information. If you don't consider that a problem, that's on you.

I have no concern in the fact this ministry is doing just fine, regardless of this forum attempt to discredit. I look forward to the time I stand in front of our Lord with what I see and feel has been positive and good for His kingdom.
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2018, 09:20:08 am »

Truality, we both admit to the facts of the case, that Jeromy's website contains information which is no longer true. Perhaps that was an honest oversight in the beginning, but by now, he's aware of the problem and yet he hasn't moved to correct it.

I have prayed for you just now, that if you're a sincere seeker of God's glory, that God would give you the right attitude in this matter, whether or not that leads where I think it should. It's His truth, and not mine, that matters here. And if you're not a sincere seeker of the truth, then may God deal with you as He sees fit.

Where I live, it's a beautiful day outside, and I don't intend to spend it hunched over a keyboard arguing with you. I hope you and yours can enjoy the day, as I intend to.
araignee19
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2018, 09:21:06 am »

Truality, can you please clarify what your relationship to GCx, the darlings, or anything else here is? Are you actually involved at all in any of this, or are you just trolling for a fight? I’m not convinced you have any connection at all to anything going on here, but if you do, I would love to know what it is. If you can’t explain that, I suggest everyone ignore you.

Also, you didn’t answer my question earlier, just called me names. I’d like to present a second opportunity to answer. Thank you.
OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2018, 09:47:04 am »

Truality, it would take Jeromy or any other web programmer about five minutes to correct and update the website. Why are you here endlessly typing away and harping at us for pointing out the facts? If you know Jeromy, go to him and speak the truth in love. Tell him to get his house in order. He can make this go away with less effort than it took you to write any one of your posts here.

What makes it your business? As I already pointed out there is nothing illegal going on. You have much more serious issues in your own life maybe?  Do you really think this smear campaign is something Jesus would endorse? You can try and justify what is obviously an agenda to tear down, but honestly, you have to admit you and a few others here zero in on any snippets of gossip that will smear a Darling. NOTHING good will come from it.

Actually it IS illegal. Very much so.
OneOfMany
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2018, 09:53:35 am »

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/irs-complaint-process-tax-exempt-organizations
PietWowo
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2018, 10:07:16 am »

Wow..truly delusional..taking on so many personalities... akin to  a Jerry louis 1960's comedy..we all know the Legion of doom..the followers of the fallen tree and mark darling...their aim for so called revenge and bring this site down..I guess when your a low life loser..like the democrats now..antifa...you cannot put anything past you..oh..i but i know who you are personally...troll on...troll life rules..more power to you..get a life..i guess..defending Serena Williams all those years....paid representation i might add....kept you in the game..your passion...now you make mark Darling and the fallen tree your cause...you are really delusional...i guess you set the record for being banned from Yahoo..then coming back in different personna's the very next day..wave after wave..like a bad dream...your reputation precedes you....so this little forum a piece of cake for you..dismantling it one negative comment..post..lie..distorted truths..falsehoods at a time.....later dude ..i am checking out...I will always  continue to defend the truth..however slanderous that is to you and your kind....no more post from me....the Admins here refuse to take action...kind of like letting christians being persecuted and burned at the stake...sad to say..life goes on..... he is actually paying you for your time spent on this revenge project...nice....rock on  DEMON....

Well, you're not all that bad.... You call the democrats and antifa losers!!! Good call!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: