Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:48:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: re: More Sex phrases from GCC  (Read 35950 times)
Ned_Flanders
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 11:30:03 am »

My husband remembered this morning that Brent Knox told a group of guys (he was one of them) that an orgasm was nothing more than a sneeze.

All I can say to this is that I've had some great orgasms. 

I've also had some really great sneezes, too.   Smiley

margaret
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2014, 07:42:47 am »

Shocked
Which was better?
lovebombed
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 08:17:23 pm »

My pastor's wife would talk about how to get my pastor randy- usually to women or in the couples class. All she had to do was wear a sexy apron in the kitchen and be cooking and he would have her on the floor. They had 10? Kids after all.
Scout
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2017, 06:17:00 am »

How about this for "More Sex Phrases From GCC":

When your pastor asks you what you sound like when you have an orgasm???

Linda
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2017, 10:13:26 am »

Wow, Scout. I am so sorry. That is perversion. Talk as they do, there is no accountability in this group and much is swept under the carpet.

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
theresearchpersona
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 03:25:42 pm »

O.O

I didn't realize this thread was here (or remember it). I was just clicking on the latest happenings to catch-up...

O.O

Anyway, not a well-formed philosophy about this stuff, simply summation of fixes:

1. Understanding people have different drives.

Praying to God to please the spouse is fine, practicing and figuring-out where failing (including by asking) and disciplining yourself (I know, laugh--it is hilarious) is better. Perhaps get a couple's book on positions with illustrations? ...

2. A sneeze, but with consequences.

Sometimes tingly.

3. The sneezes are often definitely better--particularly since you can do them in public any time with nobody getting O.O about it. I love tickling nose hairs. Cheesy

HughHoney

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2018, 04:25:54 pm »

gesundheit
pvitartas
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2018, 05:02:26 am »

Sex?  In GCC?  Upon being asked by my parents if I was seeing anyone in my church - I recall trying to explain the non-dating practices of Solid Rock....and having leading from God before you sort of dated and/or got married.  Privately, I was thinking of how "leaders" were so often called by God to marry the most beautiful "sisters".

Finally, my step mother asked me if there were a lot of gay people being ministered to in the church.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:05:58 am by pvitartas » Logged
Differentstrokes
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2018, 06:23:50 am »

I always thought it was weird how we weren't supposed to date or think about sex, but it was discussed SOOOOOOO MUCH, like all the time. Like I remember leaders at faithwalkers talking about sex in the general meetings, and it was super uncomfortable lol.
Ned_Flanders
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2018, 03:12:26 pm »

Finally, my step mother asked me if there were a lot of gay people being ministered to in the church.

When I was in GCx, I got the feeling a lot of people there were oblivious to someone being gay. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: