Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:47:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gofundme support  (Read 27243 times)
Digital Lynch Mob
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2018, 01:50:34 pm »

They do want an investigation that is independent and transparent and one is happening right now.

Mark's character has been attacked in the most public of ways. His attacker will answer no questions nor talk to anyone at Evergreen. But any discussion of her is off limits?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:10:42 pm by Digital Lynch Mob » Logged
Huldah
Private Forum Access
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2018, 01:57:55 pm »

While all the criticism of Suzanne is clearly meant to undermine her credibility, I don't believe that's necessarily the only purpose, or even the main one. I believe the main purpose may be to serve as a warning to the other victims: "See what will happen to you if you speak up like she did." As long as they remain quiet (not that I blame them!), the allegations can be written off as the lies and delusions of a single accuser.
HughHoney

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2018, 06:22:00 pm »

But she might have speeding tickets, you guys!
JessicaNoelDarling
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2018, 06:28:02 pm »

You have your points and this investigation is needed. I think the Darlings have been scared off this Forum, at least the past couple of days- THANK GOODNESS.  I missed the "criminal record" part for Suzanne.  That is news to me and if you want to bring that to light you can Shamednomore. I am now curious?Huh

Would you rather prefer to have your views unchallenged? Isn't that a red flag that so many have expressed opposition to? My main goal on this forum has been, and will be, to help bring light to the truth, honestly and respectfully. If I've ever lacked respect, I apologize for this. One of the things I've observed while posting on the forum is how often my perspective is ignored based on non-substantive grounds or for reasons that have nothing to do with the arguments I pose.
FYI
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2018, 08:01:01 pm »

We woke up the family. There was an awkward silence.  JessicaNoelDarling you and your family have shared your voices and overall been respectful. I understand the reason for feeling behind words.  Two weeks ago the forum jury had a guilty verdict for your dad. I think you brought some important points to this site and deliberation is needed and finishing of investigation. My family is praying for your family.
Rebel in a Good Way
Private Forum Access

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2018, 07:18:12 am »

Huldah, I think you're exactly right. Whether or not it was intentional, definitely has that effect
wynter

« Reply #46 on: Today at 05:31:27 am »

Huh?232.4CHAPCHAPYoshMihoHuh?Huh?Huh?RogeHuh?Huh?Huh?ArthOsloHuh?Huh?NX04XVIIMASTHuh?Huh?Huh?
ArthHuh?Cora1708MicrXVIIHuh?Huh?Huh?MexxHuh?Huh?SwamHuh?OnseHuh?Huh?Huh?RougHuh?XVIIBrilHuh?
Huh?NaviBaltStevJeweLycrMiniHuh?MarcGHIBJameHuh?OmsaToshAlicSpliRoxy100%shinshinbonuHuh?Barr
HollHuh?Huh?XVIIHuh?Huh?Huh?MiyoHuh?Huh?Huh?ZoneHuh?ThomHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ZoneHuh?Huh?ZoneHuh?
ThisHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?RupaHuh?CharHuh?WindHuh?Huh?TravIrisHuh?Huh?Huh?ArthHuh?AlexHuh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?PierHuh?RS-8Huh?Huh?CandMIELHuh?PlusErnsHuh?Huh???-0Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?AutoSonyHuh?Huh?FLAC
Huh?SantHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WindVideHuh?BagaDeLoBoscNATTWhisHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WickHuh?Inti
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?JuliHuh?WillHuh?(183Huh?HollOZONHuh?«???AlexVinuFilminfoTokiHuh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?CarcHuh?MicrHuh?Huh?AndrBlasGautHuh?Huh?Huh?ChamNyloUppeBookHuh?Huh?RS-8RS-8
RS-8GeneHuh?HomeHuh?Huh?WindkBitburnGold1953PankMPEGtuchkasHuh?Huh?
wynter

« Reply #47 on: Today at 05:32:52 am »

Huh?233.2CHAPCHAPRobeHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ToddHuh?RenoHuh?Huh?KreoHuh?Huh?SP20Huh?DekoHuh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?JohnHuh?AdobHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MexxHuh?Huh?CarlPujmPatrRexoPalmDovePatrHuh?Huh?NordXIII
Huh?NaviBlacLycrCotoHuh?ANNOHuh?ClemSiddJameHuh?OmsaHuh?EnidFallNikiSergsilvmattHuh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?MorgLucyHuh?Huh?ZoneHuh?NataRobeHuh?diamHuh?ZoneHuh?Huh?ZoneHuh?
Huh?ZoneRobeHuh?Huh?KimiSideHuh?AstrErviHuh?Huh?XVIIJohnHuh?Huh?Huh?ArthHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?RS-81930Huh?WhirBoscHuh?ConsRudoFiesNeri??-0Huh?MicrHuh?StudAVTOAbsoAmerHuh?Clas
Huh?Huh?Huh?SingHuh?Huh?Huh?BegiWindRomaBagaDeLoKenwPipeWhisHuh?Huh?ElviHuh?Huh?DownHuh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WillTsuiProsLeonWindShinChriHuh?UleakBitMystHuh?QuenHuh?NoodHuh?
IpsaHuh?Huh?Huh?QueeHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ErneHuh?TerrHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SALTTracHuh?CoulHuh?RS-8RS-8
RS-8JeanHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?NagiHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SideHuh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
wynter

« Reply #48 on: Today at 05:34:16 am »

Huh?234CHAPCHAPDeepHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?StarHuh?1700Huh?Huh??117Huh?Huh?SifrWillHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?TescHuh?VisuXVIIHuh?Huh?Huh?PureHuh?Huh?CorpJokaPatrBrahPalmDovePatrSwamHuh?PaleHuh?
RobeWateWillAmarCotoHappWindHuh?MichPatrRaymHuh?OmsaNormHuh?SpliNikiTamagunmmattHuh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?54x8XVIIHuh?Huh?Huh?MiyoArdeMichGHOSZoneHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?diamHuh?Zone03-0Huh?ZoneRHIN
SilvZonePercHuh?Huh?GeorHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ArthHuh?Huh?Huh?ArthHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?apus
Huh?Huh?Huh?EL-11930Huh?HansBoscHuh?ConsRudoFiesNeri??-0Huh?MicrHuh?StudAVTOAbsoAmerHuh?trac
Huh?Huh?Huh?SingHuh?Huh?Huh?BegiWindRomaBagaDeLoKenwTalkWhisHuh?Huh?ElviHuh?Huh?DownHuh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WillTsuiProsLeonWindShinChriHuh?UleakBitMystHuh?QuenHuh?NoodHuh?
IpsaHuh?Huh?Huh?QueeHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ErneHuh?TerrHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SALTTracHuh?CoulHuh?EL-1EL-1
EL-1JeanHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?NagiHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SideHuh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: