Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:07:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex  (Read 23942 times)
Linda
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2018, 12:07:01 pm »

Mango,

Since you have returned, my question to you is:

Does it bother you at all that THREE of your pastors KNEW of these allegations in 2001 and not only did they fail to follow through at that time, THEY ALLOWED AN INVESTIGATION TO PROCEED THAT NO DOUBT COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DONATED FUNDS when they knew that some of the allegations were true and serious enough to warrant counseling for Mark Darling?

They wrote:

“The concerns raised by John and Suzanne van Dyck in 2001, that were communicated to Mark Bowen, Brent Knox, and Doug Patterson, should have been shared with the Evergreen Church Board of Trustees(BOT), and counseling should have been required for Mark Darling.”

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
Wrestling
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2018, 08:27:58 pm »

What a sad group of people you are. This thread is beyond pathetic. I really wonder how you justify this.

What part of being a Christ follower includes calling people sad and pathetic? Lord help us all.

Ghost
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2018, 11:29:47 pm »

I informed Brent Knox in 1991 of the behavior and pre occupation of Mark Darling..thats when i was asked to leave the church..that pre dates  earlier time line...this info given to investigator Joan.....so a longer period of cover up and deception....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: