Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:23:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if MD is found to NOT be....  (Read 187750 times)
zeal4god
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 06:46:05 pm »

I know Suzanne is not lying because I happen to know two of the other victims personally. The victim accounts that Suzanne is posting are true. It's time for Mark's defenders to stop living in a fantasy land are start facing up to the fact that he will finally be held to account.

Wait, you know Suzanne is not lying because 2 other people gave wishy washy stories? Instead of stories, how about giving some evidence. Anyone can gather a bunch of names if they have the same cause (and we've yet to get those names). If the fantasy land you refer to actually requires evidence, then what does that make the land you're living in? How well do you know Mark? My guess is not better than the people here defending him. Edit: (sorry. my anger is coming through. I know. I apologize)

I know your dad very well. He has asked me inappropriate questions about me and my wife's intimacy. Your dad has an unhealthy fascination with hearing about sex from other people. As for the other two victims, their stories are not wishy-washy. They are true. I'm sorry for the pain that this is causing you and your family, but your father's sin is finally coming home to roost. It's about time.

We know it's you Jason...

Nope. He's unhinged too.
searching
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 07:03:23 pm »

Jeromy, thank you for the life rules, incredibly helpful. Sorry but you are a narcissist. Can't wait for your reply,. What you say is alway the gospel truth and everyone else is wrong. Yup, you are defending your dad and I am defending those that are accusing him but honestly no matter what anyone else says according to you they are wrong...even if they post their name.

Also, thank you for speaking for every one else, stating the no one believes me. So good to know you have the mind of God and know how everyone thinks. Good to know.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 10:38:12 pm by searching » Logged
Godtrumpsall
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 07:05:32 pm »

I know Suzanne is not lying because I happen to know two of the other victims personally. The victim accounts that Suzanne is posting are true. It's time for Mark's defenders to stop living in a fantasy land are start facing up to the fact that he will finally be held to account.

Wait, you know Suzanne is not lying because 2 other people gave wishy washy stories? Instead of stories, how about giving some evidence. Anyone can gather a bunch of names if they have the same cause (and we've yet to get those names). If the fantasy land you refer to actually requires evidence, then what does that make the land you're living in? How well do you know Mark? My guess is not better than the people here defending him. Edit: (sorry. my anger is coming through. I know. I apologize)

How do you know Mark so well...what  years?  What church?  Did you hang out with him?  Were you seeking out counseling from Mark for marriage help?  Right now your credibility is pretty low because of your lack of discernment in your user name. 

I know your dad very well. He has asked me inappropriate questions about me and my wife's intimacy. Your dad has an unhealthy fascination with hearing about sex from other people. As for the other two victims, their stories are not wishy-washy. They are true. I'm sorry for the pain that this is causing you and your family, but your father's sin is finally coming home to roost. It's about time.
Whathavewebecome???
Obscure Poster (1-14 Posts)

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 08:52:51 pm »

Dear Chris and Barb Johnson- Chris I just saw you called out for taking on the zeal4god name and making some very personal attacks agains Mark Darling and his family. Earlier this week I was just watching the  video clip you have on your page Barb from your small group days on Youtube. You were the example that we all desired to be as believers in Jesus Christ.  We trusted and respected you as brother and sisters in Christ.  I am sorry something has happened and it scares me!!!  I hope you are both doing well and have the support you need during this time.  You obviously have something very personal going on with Mark Darling and EC.  It is not healthy and it is a bitterness that is grown into hate.  The Darling Family may not be fully blameless, but I think they have enough going on besides stuff like this.  You were and hope are still drawing strength and guidance for the Good Word and Holy Spirit.  Chris I honestly was hoping that you were going to have a different response than "likewise".  I will be praying for you Chris and Barb during this time and for the situation as a whole. It is difficult for all involved.  Please reach out to someone if you can and we need you dear Brother and Sister-  love you both JNP
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 08:55:49 pm by Whathavewebecome??? » Logged
Shamednomore
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2018, 07:52:25 am »

Dear Chris and Barb Johnson- Chris I just saw you called out for taking on the zeal4god name and making some very personal attacks agains Mark Darling and his family. Earlier this week I was just watching the  video clip you have on your page Barb from your small group days on Youtube. You were the example that we all desired to be as believers in Jesus Christ.  We trusted and respected you as brother and sisters in Christ.  I am sorry something has happened and it scares me!!!  I hope you are both doing well and have the support you need during this time.  You obviously have something very personal going on with Mark Darling and EC.  It is not healthy and it is a bitterness that is grown into hate.  The Darling Family may not be fully blameless, but I think they have enough going on besides stuff like this.  You were and hope are still drawing strength and guidance for the Good Word and Holy Spirit.  Chris I honestly was hoping that you were going to have a different response than "likewise".  I will be praying for you Chris and Barb during this time and for the situation as a whole. It is difficult for all involved.  Please reach out to someone if you can and we need you dear Brother and Sister-  love you both JNP

Chris is speaking in support of the victims he knows.  It does not make him unhealthy and bitter.  Sounds like he is praying for truth and transparency and healing. 
Rebel in a Good Way
Private Forum Access
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 02:01:16 am »

This thread went in a weird direction but in regards to the original list, I just wanted to point out that Scientology is highly litigous and threatens lawsuits often.
Linda

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 06:17:22 am »

Whathavewebecon,

He also apologized.

The others did not.

Not to be missed in all of this is this comment. Something I was unaware of.

Quote from: CJ
I know your dad very well. He has asked me inappropriate questions about me and my wife's intimacy.

Jeromy violated the rules of the forum when he outed him (and at the same time suggested he posted on a deviants forum). Apparently civility and rules don't apply to some.

Quote from: jeromydaviddarling
3. Respect the right to anonymity. Do not exert pressure on others to name real life names, or identify which specific GC church they attended. Many still have relationships with those in GC churches and are reluctant to jeopardize those by revealing their identity. Others fear possible harassment or other repercussions, and simply don't want to deal with it. Do not attempt to reveal the identity of another poster who does not want their identity revealed.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 01:12:20 pm by Linda » Logged

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
Digital Lynch Mob
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2018, 06:54:04 am »

Whathavewebecon,

Apparently civility and rules don't apply to some.

From what I've seen here it doesn't apply to anyone.
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2018, 08:34:54 am »

I know your dad very well. He has asked me inappropriate questions about me and my wife's intimacy.

Jeromy violated the rules of the forum when he outed Chris (and at the same time suggested he posted on a deviants forum). Apparently civility and rules don't apply to some.

Linda, calling this incivility is a considerable understatement. To purposely violate the rules of the forum, and to publicly accuse Chris on the basis of a mere coincidence, suggest a level of entitlement and hostility which are extremely troubling in someone with a public Christian ministry.
Digital Lynch Mob
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2018, 09:36:42 am »

"Mere coincidence" she said.
Linda

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2018, 09:40:56 am »

Quote from: DigitalLynchMob
"Mere coincidence" she said.

What are you implying?

jeromydaviddarling
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2018, 12:08:09 pm »

Whathavewebecon,

Chris also apologized.

The others did not.

Jeromy violated the rules of the forum when he outed Chris (and at the same time suggested he posted on a deviants forum). Apparently civility and rules don't apply to some.

3. Respect the right to anonymity. Do not exert pressure on others to name real life names, or identify which specific GC church they attended. Many still have relationships with those in GC churches and are reluctant to jeopardize those by revealing their identity. Others fear possible harassment or other repercussions, and simply don't want to deal with it. Do not attempt to reveal the identity of another poster who does not want their identity revealed.

first of all I outed a two people. Chris and Jason. Secondly, I do not recognize the owners of this website or this website itself as having any Authority in my life, Ergo I dont recognize the rules they set out. I live by the word of God alone as the rules for how I'm to treat other people. was Jesus being uncivil when he called the Pharisees broods of snakes and whitewashed tombs? Was Paul being uncivil when he told some of the galatian leaders  to castrate themselves for forcing circumcision on Christians? If I believe the people on this board are Pharisees and false Christians (and I clearly do) then I'm fully within the examples of Jesus and the Apostle Paul in how I treat you,  until you prove you are not either of those things. If you don't like my tone, then stop talking about my father and stop talking to me
Linda

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2018, 12:18:57 pm »

first of all I outed a two people. Chris and Jason. Secondly, I do not recognize the owners of this website or this website itself as having any Authority in my life, Ergo I dont recognize the rules they set out.

So, when you registered and checked the box that said you agreed with the rules of this forum, you were not telling the truth.

I think the Bible says something about that.

Boggs
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2018, 01:37:34 pm »

My resume is growing! Thanks Jeromy

Two Faced
Brood of Snakes
Whitewashed Tomb
Pharisee
False Christian
bourneforHim
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2018, 06:30:20 am »

first of all I outed a two people. Chris and Jason. Secondly, I do not recognize the owners of this website or this website itself as having any Authority in my life, Ergo I dont recognize the rules they set out.

Jeromy,
 If this website has no authority in your life why are you spending so much time on it?   And are we to understand lying is permissible as long as your not lying to God???  WOW!!!!  Doesn't God have authority in ALL areas of your life???  Do the investigators have authority in your life?  Can we believe ANYTHING you've posted here??  How will anyone ever know when your being honest or not?

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 06:34:39 am by bourneforHim » Logged
jeromydaviddarling
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2018, 05:19:15 pm »

Jeromy,
 If this website has no authority in your life why are you spending so much time on it?   And are we to understand lying is permissible as long as your not lying to God???  WOW!!!!  Doesn't God have authority in ALL areas of your life???  Do the investigators have authority in your life?  Can we believe ANYTHING you've posted here??  How will anyone ever know when your being honest or not?

I'm struggling to take any of these posts seriously anymore. If I don't believe these rules have any Authority in my life then I'm not lying by checking a box That represents a bunch of rules that I find unbiblical right?  so because I checked the box that represents rules that I believe are not biblical, that makes me a liar? Your morals are so backwards, you're now doing my work for me.  I am barely even having to respond to this stuff anymore because you guys are proving all my points. And for as long as this site has been around I've never posted anything until it begin propagating a vicious lie about my father, that threatens to derail his entire life, so that's why I'm on here. And I'm not leaving until this ends.  if you can't understand what that's like, then you are absolutely and completely devoid of even the most infantile sense of empathy
Linda

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2018, 06:05:05 pm »

so because I checked the box that represents rules that I believe are not biblical, that makes me a liar?

Yes.

Well, technically checking a box indicating you agree with something you don't agree with (for whatever reason) makes you a liar.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 06:40:45 pm by Linda » Logged

HughHoney

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2018, 06:32:55 pm »

So your dad was accused of decades old boner hugs and now you are here snapping fingers & cracking whips playing Paul and Jesus? GCM has jumped the shark
jeromydaviddarling
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2018, 06:47:28 pm »

so because I checked the box that represents rules that I believe are not biblical, that makes me a liar?

Yes.

Well, technically checking a box indicating you agree with something you don't agree with (for whatever reason) makes you a liar.

It's clear to me Linda that this website is very important to your identity and well-being, and that you feel like it's being invaded, sullied and injured. Perhaps now you have an idea of what I'm going through watching my father (who you have regularly denigrated on this site, long before the false allegations emerged) have his entire life and career and integrity called into question. Maybe we should focus on that common ground eh?
jeromydaviddarling
Veteran (100-299 Posts)

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2018, 06:52:49 pm »

So your dad was accused of decades old boner hugs and now you are here snapping fingers & cracking whips playing Paul and Jesus? GCM has jumped the shark

1. I'm apart of GCC, not GCM. If you can't get your acronyms right, you shouldn't respond.

2. I don't represent GCC in defending my parents life/integrity/well-being, and conflating my defense of them with the movement I'm apart of shows your true colors.

3. Mocking me and my pain, as opposed to ever responding to any of the substance of my posts just broadcasts your inability to intellectually challenge my points on even the most basic level.

4. Clearly my dad is being accused of more than just decades old boner hugs no? He's being accused of sexually grooming 7 women and having emotional affairs with all of them, and my mother of being too dumb to know or being ok with this. As much as you'd like to trivialize and mock me for fighting for them, it only exposes your own dark, twisted intentions and thoughts.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: