Welcome to De-Commissioned, a place for former members of the Great Commission movement (aka GCM, GCC, GCAC, GCI, the Blitz) to discuss problems they've experienced in the association's practices and theology.

You may read and post, but some features are restricted to registered members. Please consider registering to gain full access! Registration is free and only takes a few moments to complete.
De-Commissioned Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:32:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McCotter Poison  (Read 83641 times)
Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access
Household Name (300+ Posts)

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2021, 01:27:20 pm »

The above post of advertisement for McCotter does not represent or support the vast majority of former members of GCx for whom this site was created. Many witnesses have come forward to warn that McCotter is not trustworthy.  He has been known to make up people and commentary, including ones that sound like they could even be us, but CLEARLY THEY ARE NOT!!  BEWARE!!!

Be wary of false preachers who smile a lot, dripping with practiced sincerity. Chances are they are out to rip you off some way or other. Don’t be impressed with charisma; look for character. Who preachers are is the main thing, not what they say. A genuine leader will never exploit your emotions or your pocketbook. These diseased trees with their bad apples are going to be chopped down and burned.

“Knowing the correct password—saying ‘Master, Master,’ for instance—isn’t going to get you anywhere with me. What is required is serious obedience—doing what my Father wills. I can see it now—at the Final Judgment thousands strutting up to me and saying, ‘Master, we preached the Message, we bashed the demons, our God-sponsored projects had everyone talking.’ And do you know what I am going to say? ‘You missed the boat. All you did was use me to make yourselves important. You don’t impress me one bit. You’re out of here.’  

Matthew 7:15-23     The Message (MSG)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 06:32:19 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.        - Saint Augustine
Linda

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2021, 02:06:40 pm »

Hahahaha. That is hilarious, Vince!

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2021, 02:55:15 pm »

For the record, I've never watched Jim Live nor have I ever submitted a question to him. If there's a question from "Hildah" or Huldah, that wasn't me.

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2021, 02:58:45 pm »

Same here.  Never watched.  Never will.  

Whoever McCotter slanders and attempts to ruin the reputation of that is a child of God, Our All Powerful Father will surely see to their retribution.  It is very scary thing to fall into the hands of an Angry Father who says, “Vengeance is mine”.  And GREAT is our reward who seek to follow him and are persecuted for His Righteousness.  God can turn the tables bigger and faster than we can imagine as he did with unrighteous Haman who slandered righteous Mordecai. Be careful how big you build the scaffolding. One may become more infamous than he is already.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 08:16:28 am by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.        - Saint Augustine
Huldah
Private Forum Access

« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2021, 03:01:29 pm »

The GCM Warning archive is down, and we don't know if or when it will be back up. But if you landed on this site as a result of searching for more information about Jim McCotter, there are plenty of posts about him, many written by forum members who knew or worked with him personally. There's also a Wikipedia entry for him. I also suggest adding the word "cult" to your internet search (i.e., Jim McCotter cult) to turn up results specific to his religious activities.
Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2021, 03:20:40 pm »

Thank you, Huldah.  

You can also search, “Jim McCotter False Teacher”.  Was doing that today and stumbled upon a recent draft from Cynthia Kunsman, author of “Under Much Grace” blogspot.  She has done much research into the background and history of the Patriarchy Movement of which Geoffrey Botkin was a part, perhaps most notably through Vision Forum.  In her extensive research she has met with Larry Pile, and other exit counselors who assisted those leaving that movement and GCx (Great Commission - whatever they change the name to). In the process she learned about McCotter who knew Botkin back in Oklahoma when he joined McCotter’s GCx ranks, and in his working relationship with him in New Zealand involving the media scandal there.

Here’s what struck me in the draft that was written to revise her original paper (from 2008) sometime around 2019 or thereafter:

I learned in visiting with two of my exit counselor friends [who] met with new followers of McCotter in Colorado a few years ago, as McCotter still culls religious followers and leaves the wounded in his wake. ... My own (now aged and retired) exit counselor assisted many of the Great Commission [GCx] group and visited young college students who were hospitalized when the group did heavy recruiting on campuses in Towson and College Park Maryland. ...
-Cynthia Kunsman

Above from the link:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/02/why-who-is-geoffrey-botkin-is-not-going-anywhere/

What occurs to me is that those new followers in McCotter’s more recent “church” group in Colorado who were helped by exit counselors could have been alerted by reading here; possibly given the insight, strength and courage to leave spiritual abuse FROM THIS FORUM WEBSITE!  Your voice can greatly help other victims.  It is never too late to speak up here, especially considering McCotter is still pretending to be God’s prophet and shepherd, and those he discipled are still leading churches.  (Those former GCx leaders who are not indoctrinating their people with long held abusive teachings and practices need to come forward to publicly rebuke McCotter on this site, and truly remorsefully apologize for not doing so sooner and sharing in his sin.)  They must fear God and not men.  

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:43:09 am by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2021, 11:53:53 am »

Recognizing Con Artists, Tyrants, and Spiritual Abusers In Leadership is the subtitle for the recently highlighted book, “The Heresy of Mind Control”. It is fascinating book on the “controlling indoctrination” of such leaders upon their people, especially when the members don’t realize it’s happening. They are skillfully persuaded to disclude outside information contrary to what they have heard inside for the higher “mission of God” (or other ideologies). Here is an excerpt from his well researched elucidation on this point.

“The leaders eventually instill a fear of becoming influenced in negative ways (“polluted”) by non-group members. Therefore, they often teach members not to have friends or any associations outside the group. This is easy to do since this new group shows love and care better than anyone else has done before. They typically discourage members from visiting family and friends who are not in the group, reasoning that their mission (perhaps “God’s mission” as they narrowly define God’s mission) is “more important”.  Anything else may be considered a waste of time.”

By the way, did anyone see this dreadful abuse of GCx cutting off outside influence directly addressed in the “The Weakness Paper”?  I did not.  (Here are Links to it below:)

http://forum.gcmwarning.com/jim-mccotter-gc-history/weaknesses-paper-(announced-1991-gcac-pastor's-conference)/msg22833/#msg22833

http://forum.gcmwarning.com/jim-mccotter-gc-history/weaknesses-paper-(announced-1991-gcac-pastor's-conference)/msg22834/#msg22834

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:46:38 am by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2021, 07:02:30 pm »

McCotter Poison

Two or More Witnesses

The Bible clearly states that if two or more believers witness ongoing grievous sin of a believer in their church body that is harmful to it’s members, then they are instructed to approach him to repent. After confronting that brother to no avail (with no genuine remorse or repentance on his part) they are to take it to the church. If it includes leadership unwilling to carry out God’s true biblical command, then I think the people must take a stand for what is right. But, most of all, the Apostle Paul instructs members under erroneous, manipulative and rebellious teaching or practice to LEAVE.

Below are two or more witnesses to McCotter’s direct or indirect false “teaching”:

When we say that McCotter taught something, we usually mean that McCotter originated or endorsed a teaching, but it was also quickly picked up and enforced by the other movement leaders. His influence was so ubiquitous in the movement that even a person like me, who never met him, couldn't avoid being deeply and personally affected. This is why we don't need to ask McCotter what he taught; we already know. We were there. We lived it. I still have some of the notes I took during the teachings. If he denies that he ever taught those things, then he's lying. There's no other way to spin it.
-Huldah

People speak of Jim as if he is two people - the Jim prior to 1986 and the Jim after 1986. For those of us who knew him in his younger days, Jim is Jim - manipulative, ambitious, aggressive, persuasive, conniving, and hungry for power, money, and influence.
-OlderAndWiser

The brutal fact is that Jim McCotter used to teach that leaving the GCI denomination was the very sin of divorce.  That same man left the GCI denomination "for business reasons" and not even for reasons of conscience.  The other brutal fact is that the GCI "national leaders" did not charge Jim McCotter with the sin of divorce, an act of partiality, favoritism, and hypocricy.  Since when does the doctrine of "leaving is divorce" get suspended if you were once a big shot in the group?!?!
-EverAStudent

As we would biblically conclude, such character and teaching is not and never will be fitting for the office of any elder or christian leader.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:48:24 am by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2021, 08:23:27 pm »

The last sentence below is indicative of False Teachers. Part of the cover of a wolf is to speak like a sheep. Remember the old animated version of ”Little Red Riding Hood” we saw as kids, and how the cloaked wolf pretended to speak like the grandmother.

And like Satan himself in the desert with Jesus, his agents twist scripture for abusive control and selfish gain.

Part of the taped sermon was based on Proverbs 20:30, which McCotter translates as, "Blows that wound cleanse away evil; strokes make clean the innermost parts."

On the tape, McCotter says, "When you discipline, this verse indicates, as others do, that you want to do it so it wounds. Now, when you say 'wounds,' it doesn't mean that you have a bloody mess on your hands necessarily. It doesn't mean that you have a child 'wounding' like he has a broken leg."

McCotter added in his taped sermon that this means you have been severe enough that the child's attitude at that point has been reversed.

"And he may, and often will be, black and blue," McCotter continued. "My children have been many times. And it cleans evil from them."
-Des Moines Register, 1978

The fact that McCotter and others said what they did about having black and blue children (but no broken bones) is beyond belief.

If you are an elder reading this. WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GROUP THAT YOU ARE LEADING. YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT, REMEMBER? HEBREWS 13:17.
-Linda

Not only did meeting McCotter not make my day, but I was struck by how self-absorbed he was with his own entourage, even though many of his teachings at the convention were about his own humility and the humility of the leaders.  My thoughts were mixed, because I thought "Wow, he has a pipeline to God I don't have" while I also thought, "Something's wrong with his arrogant attitude..."

Well, now we know.  Don't believe a man for what he says about himself but, for the way he behaves and for the doctrines he teaches.
-EverAStudent

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:14:14 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2021, 05:46:45 pm »

McCotter Poison

Two or More Witnesses

I don’t want to slander him, but I see him wrecking lives wherever he goes. I see people turned OFF to God because of Jim’s [McCotter’s] actions.
-Miss Currant

I think everyone here agrees that [Jim] McCotter said/wrote some wacky things, and that those things were used/abused (intentionally or not) to manipulate congregations/individuals, stifle dissent within the ranks, etc.  Like it or not, McCotter's special brand of vitriol HURT a lot of people.
-namaste

Jim [McCotter] is an expert at behaving in an overtly spiritual manner.... He could ACT like a leader and a saint when controlling the stage. His downfall came when he was confronted with opposition. That is when he lost his cool. Early in the tape he promises to answer questions at the end.... if there is time.  There was never time, he always managed to use it all up by multiplying his words.
-lone gone

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 05:49:10 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2021, 02:28:34 pm »

McCotter Poison

Two or More Witnesses

The YouTube videos are pathetic. Just the ramblings of an old man who has lived so many lies, all his life, that he could not talk straight even if he tried. It made me physically ill to hear his voice.
-ISU Alumma

I hung out with his kids when I was little. Jim was an absolute tyrant. If I'm not mistaken he's estranged from many of them now. ...  Was around McCotter some after he left GCx.  Broken trail of lives as he lied, schemed, scammed, cheated, stole his way from DC to Florida to New Zealand to Colorado.

... IMO McCotter is some sort of mix of sociopath, psychopath, borderline personality disorder, megalomania, etc. Don't know much about psychology, but know from observation he can function at a high level without seeming remorse for lying, stealing, cruelty, etc.  
-HolyMoly

LOL. I was around him for decades, literally. I know exactly what went on, and saw it first hand - no hearsay here. ... This blog doesn't even begin to cover the horrible things he did to myself as well as many, many other people and families. ...  

...trust me, we can post a list of the men and women he has stolen money from that would still love to have a chat. If he's up for it.
-Breaking The Habit

« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 07:38:28 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2021, 07:57:04 pm »

McCotter Poison

Two or More Witnesses

Although this quote appears earlier on this thread, it definitely bears repeating under this heading, “Two or More Witnesses”.

Ultimately, by 1978 the lack of ethical standards I perceived on the part of GCI’s national leader [Jim McCotter] finally woke me up. He was able to justify veiled deception and outright misrepresentation as effective means of getting out the Gospel. To question this was to be divisive. For seven months, I struggled in vain to get this leader to listen. The experience for me and my wife was like being interrogated in a Communist Chinese prison. During that time she suffered a miscarriage, and I was physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually exhausted. My father, an evangelical pastor, heard of these discussions and was enraged. Normally a calm man, his anger flared. I will never forget what he said about my leader: “Paul, I have met thousands of people in my life, but when I met your leader, cold chills ran down my spine. He is the most evil man I have met in my life. . . . He is a false teacher . . . he throttled you.”
-Paul Martin, Author of “Cult-Proofing Your Kids”

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 08:52:41 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2021, 09:09:04 pm »

McCotter Poison

Two or More Witness

But all the same, many ex-members, and ex-leaders, have gone on to lead spiritually healthy lives helping others. Let me just mention one: Jim McCotter hired Jimmy DeYoung from a prominent radio station in NYC where he earned a six-figure salary to be station manager of GCI’s Maryland radio station where he earned a five-figure salary, but was eager to serve God with his talents. He lasted, I believe, less than a year before Jim fired him on bogus charges. Jimmy sat and literally wept as he told several of us his story in Mike Royal’s home in Atlanta in 1987 or 1988. Sure, Jimmy was devastated by the experience. But today he is based in Israel as a reporter and commentator for the Radio Bible Class of Grand Rapids (some of you may have seen him on Day of Discovery telecasts).

- From Ask Larry Pile Section (with Paul Martin)
http://forum.gcmwarning.com/ask-larry-pile/left-gcm-but-just-can't-seem-to-'escape'-it/

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 05:44:02 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2021, 09:01:27 pm »

McCotter and GCx EXPOSED

Very thankful Larry Pile took the great effort, research and cooboration to put together this MOST TELLING documentation of the REAL HISTORY of McCotter, top leadership and some of it’s “tarred and feathered” (in most cases innocent) victims inside GCx. “Marching to Zion” is the real insider scoop of what happened behind closed doors. It details rather unbiasedly actual events, the key players, and the resulting injustice and abuse of leadership in the GCx organization. The sly culprit of corrupt conduct began and continued in GCx with McCotter’s ungodly persuasion upon leading men to support his unsubmissive, errant, and arrogant teaching; authority; and oppression.

...the use of third party "witnesses" (especially Mike and Dennis) as prosecutors, judges, jury, and probation officers, while the rest of the church knew nothing.
The SRF had failed to grant Bill's biblical right to a neutral
and impartial third party investigation, and to face his accusers
prior to judgment
(John 7:51; Deuteronomy 19:17; Acts 23:35).
- Larry Pile, “Marching to Zion”

One cannot help but increase their loss of respect for those who backed McCotter up as they read accounts of what was said and done by McCotter’s “henchmen”. They were possibly blind, fearful of McCotter, or enjoyed the boost to their ego in favoring and following him. Whatever the case, it seems those leaders who reinforced his cruel and inexcusable rule; and carried on these deceptive practices after he left, disturbingly put the praise of man and themselves before the approval of God.

It is quite interesting that the repetitive charges against the excommunicated were actually sins of McCotter himself, not the victims of ousting. Those who dared to rightfully point that out were falsely labeled evil in many forms. McCotter actually spoke and acted as the rebellious, divisive, and slanderous “brother” he accused others of who wouldn’t ignore his errant and abusive teaching or behavior.

What were you made aware of by reading “Marching to Zion”?

http://gcxweb.org/Books/MarchingToZion/

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 05:43:02 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2021, 09:43:50 pm »

More From “Marching to Zion”

When I left California [and the Blitz movement] in 1980 these were some of the verses [see Part 4] I brought to Jim McCotter's attention - that he was a man who used different weights, and for that reason I did not consider him to be a man of integrity, and that therefore he was not a man above reproach, and that therefore he had no right to be a shepherd or an elder, and certainly no longer to be mine.

You really had to knock me between the eyes to finally wake up and see what Jim was doing. There had been plenty of opportunity, but I just refused to see it, and refused to believe it...  I want to give you an example of that.

... Brian Catalano had gotten into Amway, and had recruited me into it, and he was trying to recruit a couple more people. And Jim proceeded to take about thirty minutes to explain to us that he did not want anyone on the Today's Student staff recruiting people into these direct sales organizations, that if that were to happen we would end up missing our goal and purpose and our mission in California. We were there to put out the paper and he didn't want us being sidetracked in these sales organizations - and he proceeded to do this for thirty minutes. There were at least seven or eight of us sitting there listening to this. Well, when he got through we thought we understood what he said.

Brian made the mistake of asking Jim why Jim had recruited him into Petrolon/Slick 50 last week. ...  So Jim proceeded then for the next thirty minutes to say, “Now, wait a minute. You did not get the idea that I meant you shouldn't sign people up into these sales organizations, did you?” ... Eight of us dummies sat there and listened to him go for thirty minutes on the fact that he had not said for the previous thirty minutes what he just said. ... And that's Jim McCotter. He is an excellent communicator. He can take thirty minutes and tell you something, and turn around and the very next thirty minutes tell you he didn't say that, and you'll believe him both times. ...

- Mike Royal in “Marching to Zion

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 09:45:44 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2021, 09:28:07 pm »

Exposed in “Marching to Zion”

It is important to note that it seems as Jim McCotter’s YouTube Channel was getting kickstarted, this site’s copy of this vital book documenting actual events and conversations inside GCx, especially in regard to McCotter, DISAPPEARED. “Marching to Zion” could not be found. It even disappeared from the Wikipedia reference of it. You could not view the pages.

Other documents and references related to McCotter also disappeared. They seem to have been intentionally blocked by another “anti-forum” software. After some time the administrator of this site did rectify the problem, so we are able to access it once again. Here are excerpts from the section Larry Pile included in it from Ray Moore, a former elder in GCx [who left ~ 1985].

This is one lie or deception that I caught him [Jim McCotter] in. ... [Former Congressman John] Conlan, in the middle of the conversation, said, “Well, Jim, you have a half a million dollars raised [for Today’s Student Paper], and it'll be much easier to raise the other half million if you have this much in hand, 'cause I can go to these wealthy men and raise this money now,” etc. And Mike [thought], “Hey! Goodness, that's wrong!” He kept waiting for Jim to correct it, 'cause they had about $30,000 or $40,000 deficit at that time. So, he never did correct it. So they went out of the meeting, and Conlan was going to proceed to go to these people. ...

... in July of 1980. ... we [John Conlan and myself] walked out together (and he really liked Today's Student) and I said, “I want to thank you, John, for helping us with Today's Student.” He said, “Yeah, it's a great paper. Boy, and it's real exciting what you guys are doing.” So I said, “Boy, we really need your help to continue,” meaning, “If we don't get your help financially, the paper's not gonna be able to continue.” He was walking beside me, and I remember this… he kinda wheeled around and looked at me, and said, “Continue!?” And he said, “Those jerks!” or something like that. “They led me to believe they had a couple hundred thousand dollars in the bank. I can't believe it,” or something like that. I just quickly dropped the conversation. I was gonna talk to Jim first, y'know, to find out what had happened, and so I didn't say any more. But apparently he never raised the money.

I confronted Jim recently about that on the phone, March 24, [1985] when he called and we talked for an hour and a half - I was already leaving [the movement] - but we talked for an hour and a half on the phone, and I brought that up. I said, “You lied about that. Why did you do that? What did you mean?” He said, “Well, Ray, I knew that you men, you elders, would stand behind me, and that we had that much in the fellowships.” And I said, “Jim, you've gotta be kidding!” I said, “It [Today's Student] has bled us dry. We were $30,000 in the hole!” That's not right; you know better than that.” I don't remember what he said at that point. Then he said, “If I did that, I'll go with you to talk with John Conlan.” I said, “Did you do it?” He won't admit… Y'see, it's always, IF he did. Well, y'know, that's not confession of sin. ...

- Ray Moore

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:32:31 pm by Janet Easson Martin » Logged

Linda

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2021, 04:24:15 am »

Thank you for all these helpful posts, Janet. I appreciate the time and thought that you have put into helping people. And I remember reading the
Mike Royal/Slick 50 story and getting a chuckle out of it both back then and today when I read your post.

Last week, I took a few minutes to fast forward through a couple of Jim's YouTube Live monologues. I listened to part of a Thursday and a Friday. Thursday's topic is something like Jim's testimony and Friday is a Q&A, I think. Anyway, last week he used both days to discuss the vacating of the excommunication of Bill Taylor. In his mind, Bill is still excommunicated and Hopler et. al. were wrong to vacate. I don't think he mentioned Bill by name (which is good because he kinda slandered Bill in the process). Full disclosure. i did not listen to the entire videos. They are dreadfully boring.

For those who don't know, Bill was a leader in the early days in Columbus who was excommunicated by McCotter and the gang because he dared to say that unity was important, but truth mattered more. This went against McCotter's teaching in his and Dennis Clark's Leadership book. McCotter believed that UNITY trumped TRUTH!

Here is a link to Larry Pile's take on the Bill Taylor excommunication.

http://www.gcxweb.org/Books/MarchingToZion/MTZ-Trouble.aspx

To be honest, I fell asleep listening to McCotter drone on and on, so I missed a lot but if any of you who are reading this are from Columbus and were around when the excommunication happened, I'd be interested in hearing what you think of McCotter's take on the situation. He first mentions it on June 24th and then the Q&A on June 25th is the question "Jim, I am aware of the person from Columbus, Ohio who you did not mention by name in your testimony yesterday, who was under discipline for slander and divisiveness for years. Did you imply that John "vacated" him and he never repented of anything to you Gary or others? Please clarify. Thanks." I gather from this that Jim is not happy with Hopler.

Here is a link to the transcript of the excommunication. Bill Taylor was not allowed to be there to face the congregation and answer his accusers. And Jim apparently thinks this is fine because his answer would have been slanderous and divisive.

http://www.gcxweb.org/Audio/ExcBillTaylor-12-09-1976.aspx

Janet Easson Martin
Private Forum Access

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2021, 09:31:40 pm »

Interesting, Linda, that McCotter is bringing this excommunication up at all because he was actually the one committing faction and division, not Bill Taylor. And the documentation is all there in “Marching to Zion” in black and white. Larry Pile’s report was corroborated by multiple witnesses.

Vince Capobianco
Regular (15-99 Posts)

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2021, 01:29:17 pm »

Hi!  For anyone who would like to actually HEAR Jim McCotter address all these accusations, Jim is willing to take LIVE questions on his weekday podcasts every Friday.  It's time to actually "put your money where your mouth is".  Tomorrow and every Friday at 4pm, you can log onto the podcast on facebook or on his youtube channel...

He's ready and willing to finally address any and all accusations and questions!  You ready to ask?  You can just comment your question, or actually come on live with Jim!  Either way, it's time for the whole truth to come out!  You can even text me your questions:  My cell is 404-405-6358. 

Facebook @jimmccotterlive
youtube search for Jim McCotter Live channel or follow these links

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_-a-MOV_qjSKEpLcx9pR3g

https://www.facebook.com/JimMcCotterLIVE
Linda

« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2021, 02:48:40 pm »

Jim knows where to find us. He’s welcome to post any time he wishes. This passive aggressive nonsense is getting old. And the spamming is just odd.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: